Flexible and scalable transaction ledger to track balances in your system.
How it works
Rehive makes it easy to add transactions and balances for any currency format to your platform.
Account for the flow of funds
Keep a record of all transactions and never lose track of funds.
Flexible multi-asset format
Any asset format is supported, whether fiat, cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, points, or stock.
Ensure data integrity with built-in immutability
All transactions reach an immutable state and can’t be deleted or updated once finalized.
Fintech-specific business logic
Easily configure business rules to set limits, fees, and controls for various transaction types.
Reliable and scalable transaction engine
- Detailed system logs for auditing purposes
- Idempotent request to prevent duplicate transactions
- Highly scalable hosted transaction infrastructure
Segregate accounts and currencies
- Easily create sub-accounts and link relevant currencies.
- Create account-currency “recipes” to apply various currencies to accounts based on their assigned user group.
- Link accounts to any external store of value, whether bank accounts, crypto accounts, prepaid cards, etc.
Configure transaction rules
- Create and manage transaction subtypes as an identifier to apply business rules, trigger notifications, and customize transaction labels.
- Set transaction limits per currency, account, group, tier, user or subtype. Limits can be a maximum or minimum per transaction, day, or month.
- Create single or multiple fee triggers based on a specific transaction subtype.
Monitor and extract transaction insights
- Seamlessly search transactions via the API or dashboard.
- Filter and export transactions using key parameters.
- Build daily, weekly, and monthly aggregated metrics based on filter parameters.
Create flexible transaction flows
- Create transactions to email addresses, mobile numbers, usernames, or account references.
- Create or fail transaction collections to bundle related transactions like fees or conversions.